Tuesday 21 June 2016

Basic Facts


                                                                   Reflection
March
I am really proud of my score even though I didn't get 100. but I think I need to pratice my division and my 9 x tables .


                                                                     Reflection
April
I am happy of my results even though I did get a lower score.  I think the reason that I got a lower score is because i tried to do a new strategy by doing the hard ones first and the easy ones last.  But it didn't work because i took a bit long trying to figure them out.  Next time I am going to stick with my old strategy by doing the ones I know first and the hard ones last.

May
                                                                      Reflection
I am super happy with my result also because I got higher then last time but i still lower than my march score.
I need to practice my 7x tables.  My next step is to get higher than my march score.


July
Im super proud of my score i got i tried a new strategy similar to my last one. I try to answer all of them but in the rows they are put in. I think I am going to stick with that stratergy because i got a  higher score than last time. i got 94 witch is 16 more than  June.


August
Im happy with my score even though i only got one point higher but at least i got higher my next step is to get over 95.


I got the near the same score as last time i got 96 even though it wasn't much of an improvement at least i got one point higher my goal for next month is to get over 97

October
I did not get over 97 yet but Im still happy because this time we only gave us 5 minutes 30.That means I can still get near the same score even with a 30 second difference.My next step for November is to get all  of the equations  right by working hard on my  times tables because the times tables are the equations i get stuck on.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Keep practising your basic facts please Eliani. Set yourself a goal of improving by at least 10 points. Practise, practise, practise !!!!!