Tuesday 15 March 2016

Reading Evidence Term 1 - Friends


My Reflection

We have been reading the story “Friends” by Joy Cowley.    Writing questions and asking questions are important because they help me understand what I am reading better.


I have learnt there are 4 different sorts of questions and they are think and search, on my own, author and me and right there. I was able to use detail because instead of they I did Snake and Lizard.


Next time I will try to write questions like on my own and author and questions.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great effort with your question Eliani, you have used the correct words. Remember to always use capital letters to begin your questions. Good idea to try and write some on my own questions. Eliani when you are writing your answers to your questions what is the punctuation you should use ?

Anonymous said...

Well done Eliani. You have used the correct punctuation.
I like the way that you used some of the question to answer the question.

Maybe next time you could start your questions with capital letter.

Richelle