Tuesday 17 November 2015

Te Tuhi Art

Image result for art and crafts

                                                                          TE-TUHI

I was learning how to make a collage.  I found it hard to paint with the water paint because i would put to much water  and the paint will go every were. my favorite thing was tracing around the picture. what you did was you find the picture that you want and get your carving paper and put it on your piece of paper  you get the picture you chose and a pencil and then trace around the picture.  I really liked this type of art work because you could use different type of art things you don't only have to use paper and paint you can use heaps of other things like newspaper,fluff and much more things.  I'm looking ford to go back to Te-tuhi and do more crafty stuff.










No comments: